1/12/2015

not sure what the point of this is




Things what I like:

Watching/napping through Law and Order for several hours at a time
Bad black coffee
TJ Maxx and Marshalls
Buying picture books for my brothers’ kids
Reading long books
Earnestness
My brothers’ taste in sisters-in-law for me
Wearing my slippers to the coffee shop in the morning
The owner of this coffee shop always telling me to take my shoes off the seat, but they’re slippers
My own handwriting
Watching the fiddle be played
Talking on FaceTime
Sitting really close on the couch to any family member
Sending people packages
Gold
When people say “Word.” And ‘Word?”
Gendered insults for dudes (e.g. quit being such a dick)
Videos of my niece and nephews doing cool things
When my roommate says things are “fantastic,” but they don’t seem fantastic to me
All cheeses
Friendship bracelets
Eavesdropping

Things what I don’t like:

The smell of drool
ROSS
My hair being wet
Frozen peas
Mingling
Receiving/responding to (most) email and (all) voicemail
When things end
Flying
Running
This mustache trend with all the mustache shit everywhere
Gendered insults for women (e.g. what a bitch)
When my brothers send a thousand texts about sports when I’m trying to take a nap
When people say boring, obvious things and I have to act interested

No comments: