8/21/2008

shwag

God I love free stuff. Everyone does, I know. But I, like, reeeeeally like it. When we were little, Dad used to take us to the Auto Show, and even though I've never had any interest whatsoever in cars, I would get seriously invigorated by the process of collecting hundreds of *free* brochures and posters for fancy vehicles. Upon returning home, without fail, I would promptly throw them in the garbage. (Obviously, this was before being green was uber-trendy.) And don't even get me started on the free gifts he would bring home from the Chicago Tax Club. Words cannot express that kind of goodness.

Check out the free crap I got today!


Oh yes, that's an Urbana School District pedometer you're seeing there below the Urbana School District pen and above the Urbana School District hand sanitizer. (O.K., but I'm seriously kind of excited about the tote bag.)


... And all joking aside, my job rules.

3 comments:

Susan said...

that's a pretty awesome haul...

-G- said...

ummm, i kind of dig the tshirt.

ellen said...

oh yeah, it looks even better on!