8/02/2008

shameful

I got out of bed at 5:10 pm today. Tonight, I should say. Seriously? I mean, to be fair, I woke up earlier, enjoyed a bowl of pasta salad, and then watched the last hour of Batman Begins. But I didn't really get up for the day until it was 17/24ths over. Also, I'm pretty sure that saying that I watched a movie in bed doesn't really hold up as an argument for non-ridiculousness.

Then I went to Bread Company, by myself, and had a glass of wine with dinner as I read something pretentious. Then, I got an iced, skim, no-sugar vanilla latte. And now I'm sitting on my porch, working on creating a new-and-improved version of KEOH.

Does it get anymore self-indulgent than this? I think not. (And unfortunately, I'm so self-absorbed that, I must admit, I've found today to be lovely.)


(In other news, the NatGeo photo of the day today is pretty cool, no?)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Bread Company without me? What the hell. I want some fucking goat cheese.

ellen said...

i did. but i didn't get goat cheese. i swear.