3/15/2009

What a lovely day.

Things I did:

cleaned the apartment with music blasting
left all the windows open
ironed all of my clothes for the week
walked to the grocery store to do my shopping for the week
talked to Melissa on the phone for a while
booked a train ticket to Chicago for spring break
wasted time on my sweet new MacBook
walked over to the high school and got myself set up for tomorrow
finalized the plans for this week's Social Justice Committee meeting
caught up on my email (1 left in my personal and 3 in my work!)
made delicious red beans and rice for dinner
checked this out

Things I'm about to do:
write my reflection notes for last week's lessons
book a flight somewhere for the week after school gets out
walk over to Paradiso to finish Player Piano
be in bed by 10



All jokes aside, my life rules.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Today WAS awesome. Even though I was working 19 hours this week, I actually got to do the things I want to do, and it was great. Want to chat about Player Piano soon?

ellen said...

k