11/10/2008

aesthetically weak, but theoretically AWESOME

I've said it before, but I really, really want to go back to grad school, despite reading Cassie's blog posts about excessive uppity-ness, because I really, really want to study the ways that teenagers who "hate" school write. And then I really, really want to capitalize on that shit with my own teaching.

I snapped this photo in one of the stairwells at work today. I have no evidence suggesting that the student (I'm assuming) who wrote this actually "hates" school; all I know is that they are/were willing to "vandalize" our school. I also know that I think that s/he is kinda cool. (You gotta look closely.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, its quite amazing the impact this man has left on kids isn't it?

ellen said...

for sure.