12/15/2007

something sort of cool and something REALLY cool

The sort of cool thing is this: I finally got a chance to go through all of the mounds of paperwork I've collected over the course of the semester yesterday, and I found all kinds of formerly important notes and lists on slips of scrap paper. Some of them are quite cryptic, like this one:


Took me a minute to realize what I was doing here.

answer: checking a project I'd designed against Bloom's Taxonomy to make sure that I'd given roughly equal attention to assessment of work in each of the cognitive domains -- and adding on paper numbers that I should be able to add in my head

And the REALLY cool thing? Melissa, my good friend and thoughtful blog commenter, is coming to Chicago in March!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's a thoughtful blog comment: This is quite possibly the worst picture you could've chosen to put up here! *laughs*

Apparently, I'm leaving March 4 and returning March 9 (Sunday afternoon). Then, my stupid college pushed back spring break, so I'll miss class that week and then come back and have another week off :D