9/07/2008

You know what's the best?

Laughing so hard you cry. And I do that a lot.

Like when Daniele took this photo of Jess and Jordan with our crappy waiter. Jordan rested his hand on the guy's stomach for at least 45 seconds while Daniele figured out the camera.


And like last night when Amy altered her "The Beef Stroganoff Song" from, "It's a stroganoff party and EVERYONE'S invited. It's a stroganoff party and EVERYONE'S invited," to better fit the hypothetical situation of Aaron and Kevin's stepdad comparing their willies to see if they were in fact related. Kevin's stepdad's idea, oddly enough. Anyway, Amy changed the song to, "It's a genital showdown and EVERYONE'S invited. It's a genital showdown and EVERYONE'S invited."

And just now, I said "hi" to Jess via gchat. I'm sitting at the dining room table, she on the couch. She typed "uuhhh," "you're dumb," and "turn around," and when I did, she was giving me the finger.

No comments: