11/20/2015

better homes and gardens


One of these days I will get the above printed and framed beautifully and put it in a prominent place in my life.  Not because it's pretty.  It is, fine.  But because the wave is fully enveloping the corner of the stairs.  I don't have OCD, and I really don't like when people jokingly diagnose themselves with real mental illnesses, but I have something with symptoms in that direction, because when the waves gets up high enough to fully envelop the corner of the stairs, something in my whole self -- both spiritually and physically -- feels deeply good.  My fingers tingle.


And another one of these days,  I'll have a home with a room in it that is somehow the pinky-brown-y color of the sand when the sun starts to shine on it at about 6:20am.  But it won't be pastel nasty-nasty.

No comments: