5/12/2009

Who the f are you.

You know what's weird about teaching? When kids who I don't have and never have had as students address me as "Ms. Dahlke" and I have no idea who they are. I mean, I know that as one of about one hundred persons "of authority" in the building, I'm probably more conspicuous than any of the thirteen hundred students. It's still odd.

On a related note, the yearbook came out this week, and in the collage on the cover there is a photo of me looking a hot mess. My hands are up in the air, I'm kinda making my dance face, and I'm standing in front of the vent so my hair is blown up. I'm gonna try to snap a pic of it with my cell next time one of my students has it with them and I have a free second.

3 comments:

-G- said...

I think it's kind of cool. Wonder what else those kids who have never had you know about you... besides your name.

ellen said...

Whoa.

-G- said...

For real. Remember McAuley? We knew ALL about all the teachers... or at least we thought we did.