3/08/2015

good morning

It came to me this morning that it's possible that moving where I've moved is my payback for every nice thing I've ever done in my twenty-eight years.  It's that good.  It also means that it's possible that my good karma balance is at zero again.  Hell.

This morning, I slept until ten, watched three episodes of Girls (which I'm not even sure I like, even if I try to suspend all critiques of its racism. I just keep waiting for another episode to be as good as this one.  That one was so good.), put on my favorite pants,



got a cup of gas station coffee (my favorite kind of coffee),



and went for a walk on the Coastal Trail.








I sat here for a bit,



and as I did, I watched a cruise ship go under the bridge, two kids stepped in poop (one of them stepped in it twice), and I saw a hummingbird.


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

That looks really lovely and I'm glad you get to live and walk in such a beautiful place.

I watch Girls and feel like an anthropologist cause I'm old. But this recent plot arc of Hannah as a teacher or substitute teacher has me boiling inside. I hate it.

ellen said...

Oh, haven't gotten there yet. Will let you know when I do.