1/11/2010

I just licked my plate clean.

In the past eight days, Jessica and I have had this recipe four nights. I cannot stress enough how delicious it is.

ingredients:
3 pints of grape tomatoes
6 shallots, quartered
1 tbl spoon of olive oil
1/2 cup of dry white wine
2 tbl spoons of capers

makin it:
Sautee the shallots in the olive oil for a little while until they get soft and, you know, cooked. Then add the tomatoes. Leave them for a few minutes until two-ish of them burst because of the heat. Then, add the white wine, and wait for it to evaporate. Stir in the capers.



So. Good.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I just tried making this although we put it over pasta- is that what you're supposed to do with it?

ellen said...

hm. was it good? we usually have it as a side dish on it's own.