6/15/2009

love/hate

I seriously can't believe how much I get into this Heidi and Spencer thing. Kasey told me, rightly, that I'm part of the problem. I just find them so intriguing. I mean, come on, in response to a question as to whether he and Heidi are as famous as Barack Obama, Spencer suggested that they were tied, but only because Obama lives in the White House (Yeah. That's why Obama's significant.) Ambitious dude he is, though, he continued, "Pratt-Palin 2015!"

Um, what the fuck are you running for in 2015?

I know that I should despise these two, and I do despise the inclination I have towards this kind of media, but inclination I do have. It's like, we've now hit rock bottom or something. And I can't stop watching. The 21st century shit that we take in cannot get worse than this. It just can't. That's why I'm getting while it's hot.

No comments: