6/08/2009

I miss Alabama.

I'm incredibly excited to be getting ready to leave for New Orleans to spend a few days with Arianne. And excited again at the prospect of getting to visit Melissa and Josh later this summer. My time in Alabama was seriously one of the most important learning experiences I've had, for countless reasons, not the least of which was the intelligent, ambitious, and remarkably compassionate friends I made. Just impressively thoughtful and action-oriented people. (So impressive, one might be inclined to think that they can't party. But, oh no. They can.) I mean, check out Chris' latest blog entry. (And this from a guy whose nickname I shall not include here.)

on (I think) my 21st birthday

2 comments:

penthesileia said...

I do not miss Alabama, but I miss the situation and I miss all of you guys :D

I remember wearing a different shirt on your 21st birthday. LOL.

Come to New York! It will be fun! Just don't come the first week of August because I won't be here. Any other week is good!

ALSO: ...dude, Surfer Chris wrote that?! LOL!

ellen said...

yeah, scratch that. mobile: kinda sucks.

and yeah, i'm thinking of another nickname. the one that we had to keep a secret? about that thing he does sometimes? (he'll kill me if he reads this.)