5/19/2008

"So much fucking homework!"

I know that before I was all angry about this little diddy by Soulja Boy, but I've decided to reappropriate the track, which is going pretty well. I mean, seriously? I could either get really mad to the point where I... write a letter of acute outrage but with very little significance to the record execs responsible? Or, I could think "Um, this is hilarious." And maybe if I start thinking it's cool, then my students will think it's wack; because you can't think what a teacher thinks is cool is cool. You know?

Oh yes:
"I Alwayz Be In School But I Be Walkin Halls. Alot Of Teachers Give Me Test But They Be Super Hard I Get Into Some Trouble Then My Mama Calls But Afta I Get Out The Office Ima Tell Em All Dat Ima Superstar And Thatz Best. Everytime U See Me Up In Class My Head On That Desk. And When U See Me On Dem Girls U Kno That Im Super Fresh. Yea Teacher, Students, Class, Stupid (Wait A Min. Mutha Fuckaz)"

You know what's funnier, though? This:

No comments: