11/26/2007

a short found poem from a few minutes of AIM converstaion/a display of questionable blog ethics

Thank you, H, C, E, and A, for your non-consented participation in my found poem!

H (10:26:37 PM): it should be a fun weekend.
I need to get something to wear to the christmas party though.
I had a christmas sweater, but dumb me forgot it at home.
C (10:38:32 PM): once and awhile I can hear their nails
scratching against a hard surface in the walls
E (10:47:18 PM): yea, and I always have my mom,
which I know is lame,
but she can be cool
...sometimes
E (10:47:30 PM): and those cats cant live forever
A (10:47:12 PM): I felt really comfortable at home
until my mom started making passive aggressive comments about me
without ever making eye-contact with me
E (10:51:27 PM): if I get an amazing job,
the rest will fall into place
E (10:51:35 PM): I am looking at internships in NYC

No comments: